New Mexico State University Honors College
Honors Ambassador Application for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
MISSION OF THE HONORS AMBASSADORS:
Honors Ambassadors seek to serve and represent the Honors College as a public relations and institutional advancement team that supports high academic achievement among students. They promote the ideals of empowered participation and exploration at NMSU, respect of diversity, leadership development and Aggie pride.
Requirements to Apply:
- Ability to uphold the above Mission Statement of the Honors Ambassadors
- Experience being enrolled in Honors courses
- Crimson Scholar with a minimum 3.5 G.P.A.
- At least Sophomore status as of Fall 2017
- Will be able to participate starting in Fall 2017
*If you have any questions or issues, please contact the Honors Ambassador Coordinator, Kayla Myers, at firstname.lastname@example.org