When beginning the Honors Thesis/Capstone, you should follow these steps:
- Choose and meet with a supervising professor.
- Investigate Honors 410 (Honors Internship), Honors 313 (Research and Writing), and other support.
- Prepare thesis/capstone proposal (includes creative arts and performance projects).
- Secure proposal approvals and signatures from the supervising professor and the Honors Director.
- Enroll in Honors 400 (or, if you are a Howard Hughes Research Scholar, take BIOL 402) the semester in which the Honors Thesis is written.