- Kobi Weaver, 2013 Honors College Scholar
- Wesley Hazen, 2013 Gates Cambridge Scholar
- Gabriel Ulibarri, 2012 Fulbright to Spain
- Ashley Remy, 2012 Honors College Scholar
- Charles Margarit, 2012 Goldwater Scholar
- Check out the new information on our expanded Resources page!
- Owen Cortner, 2011 Fulbright to Malaysia
- Dana Kroos, 2011 Fulbright to Canada
- Kellie Jurado named 2011 Ford Foundation Fellow
- Alyson Banegas, 2011 Goldwater Honorable Mention
- Zachary Brecheisen named 2011 Honors College Scholar
- Two NMSU students named Rhodes Scholarship finalists!
- Mohammad Ghassemi, 2010 Gates-Cambridge to the UK
- Owen Boberg, 2010 Fulbright to Chile
- Fulbright Info Session: Wednesday, April 24 @ 5pm Honors College Commons
Upcoming Deadlines (see also 2012-13 Calendar):
It’s time to begin thinking about spring 2013 deadlines!
Consider applying for the Goldwater, Boren, Truman, or Udall Scholarship.
Stop by or e-mail the ONSIE office for guidance and assistance; whether you’re looking for scholarships or already in the application process, we are happy to help!
Don’t forget to check out the Major Awards page for many more scholarships.
For more information on these scholarship opportunities, see Major National Scholarships.
Click here for information on the Honors College Scholarship for Undergraduate International Research.
Dr. Mark Andersen, Director
Office Hours by appointment
Photo of Big Ben by Graeme Weatherston; portfolio at http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=330.