Graduating with an Honors Certificate

Students who do not have the flexibility to complete University Honors may still graduate with an Honors Certificate. Simply completing both, required, Viewing the Wider World classes through the Honors College will permit you to achieve this recognition; however, you can take any upper-division courses (300-400 level) to complete this requirement. Don’t forget you can contract a course. Find the form here: Honors Contract.